Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A late Father's Day Gift Guide

For those who know me well, know that I don't plan ahead much. In fact I run a little late on anything from appointments to meetings to getting out the door in the morning. Not my strongest quality yet a strong characteristic of mine. So here it is, my late father's day gift guide.

This is one of my favorites I came across on my search. It's perfect for us San Diegans that like to BBQ at the beach and parks; it's called the Bodum Frykate Portable Charcoal Grill. It's even cute and comes in different colors.
Bodum Fyrkat 13.4-Inch Portable Charcoal Grill, Orange

One of my amazing Mom group friends, Erin, has a very informative and exciting blog which specializes in books, especially childrens. She included a great list of books of daddy approved & daddy themed books...check them out here (and her blog).

For you whose husbands and fathers are crazy about soccer and the world cup (like my brothers and father) there are so many good options ranging in prices. Target is selling vintage world cup tees, unfortunately there is no Uruguay which is weird since they did win the World cup twice (1930 & 1950) and was where the first World cup was held.


Umbro's Uruguay shirt, they have others but just using this one as an example... oh and did I mention they just scored their second goal versus South Africa....GO URUGUAY!!!!!!!!
Here's a rockin' cool 1950 vintage USA soccer shirt!



How about tickets to go see Anthony Bourdain Live? Or lunch at Stone Brewery? I have never bought this for Peter but have heard these micro beer clubs or monthly beer clubs are pretty cool. And for the wine lover, forget the bottle or box go for the barrel.
And for the daddy that is super metro go for Kiehl's goodies.
Happy Father's Day to all the deserving daddies out there!

1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet to feature my blog!!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete